You can run the numbers and analyze your data all you want, but without context there is little to no meaning. How can you possibly know what programs should be in your development pipeline to ensure success? How can you create the next “Ice Bucket Challenge” viral fundraising campaign?
American Philanthropic is conducting a fundraising survey to help your organization answer these questions. No stone is left unturned, as you’ll answer questions about direct mail, online fundraising, donor retention, and more.
The core concepts of the survey are:
- Which development variables are most highly correlated with organizational success?
- What results are nonprofit groups getting in various areas of fundraising versus their investment?
- Where do these nonprofits stand relative to each other?
- How do their fundraising numbers compare to those of similar sized groups?
- How do fundraising numbers compare to other organizations operating in a similar sphere?
Not only will the survey help you with your fundraising mission, they’re offering rewards for taking it:
- Free 30-minute fundraising consultation with one of their senior consultants;
- $50 Amazon gift card.
- A chance to win a seat at one of their fundraising trainings – a $3,000 value; and
- Free digital and printed copy of the report.