We are looking for a highly driven, out of the box thinking R&D program and product manager who will help drive and deliver the next generation of products for Givelify’s giving platform
This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing startup with perks — like ground-floor team member stock options. Our agile team has an infectiously positive attitude and a drive to win.
If you’re looking to be a part-owner of a highly promising and expanding company, the potent gratification of taking a feisty startup to a successful exit, a fun work environment with great peers, you have come to the right place. Come join us as we revolutionize the world of mobile giving!
- Provide the required hands-on engineering research and development , project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the engineering and research project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Gather Requirements for various upcoming projects from Product Development, internal and external clients and manage the relevant engineering documentation
- Manage Project Management Tools, such as JIRA and Dapulse
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for Givelify’s engineering and R&D departments, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
- Optimize processes in every way possible
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related scientific fields.
- 5 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies in cloud computing or related technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Experience working with engineering, sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Experience as an engineer and engineering program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
- M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related scientific fields.
- Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com