Givelify’s mobile donation app is transforming the world of mobile giving and we are looking for an experienced LAMP Stack Developer to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing company with perks — like founding team member stock options — that are only available to ground-floor team members. Our agile team has an infectiously positive attitude and a drive to win.
Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, our office makes us neighbors with the Indiana Pacers and Indy Eleven soccer team. Enjoy a great view of the city from our modern office space on the ninth floor of the prestigious Majestic Building.
If you’re looking to be part-owner of a highly promising and expanding company (not just a job), the potent gratification of taking a feisty startup to successful exit, a fun environment, fast computers and great peers, you have come to the right place. Come join us as we revolutionize the world of mobile giving!
Senior PHP Developer’s Responsibilities
- Architect enterprise solutions using software engineering MVC best practices on LAMP stack
- Implement OWASP security principles in web services and applications
- Build out, document, manage and maintain our REST web services for our public API’s
- Integrate credit card and ACH payment processing
- Build out real-time analytics and reporting dashboards that are optimized for big data and sync across multiple devices
- Manage development, staging and production code repositories using GIT
Essentials for the Position
- Highly experienced with developing secure RESTful Web Services on PHP Framework such as Yii
- Experienced with third party API management tools such us as apigee, Mashery, 3Scale, etc, for deploying, documenting, managing and maintaining API’s
- Deep understanding of database design principles, optimization of databases for big data environment, structuring of queries for fast responses
- Familiar with credit card and ACH processing systems especially payment gateways like Auth.net
- Knowledge and understanding of MVC frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of repository management, versioning and conflict resolution using GIT
- An understanding of unit testing in PHP
Pluses for the Position
- Experience with Yii is highly favored
- Experience developing products in the financial industry or with eCommerce
- Knowledge and understanding of Amazon Web Services platform
- Knowledge and understanding of IOS and Android platforms is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of developing real time data sync across multiple devices
- An understanding of SEO, SMO and Semantic Web
- An entrepreneurial spirit, hard-working, self-motivated and confident
- Organized and able to adhere to principles of SCRUM
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced startup environment
This is a contract to hire position.
We are not interested in outsourcing or recruiters.
PHP: 7 years