Last Friday we hosted a live panel discussion announcing the release of our report, “Giving in Faith: How Coronavirus Widened the Digital Divide.” We’re happy to provide this recording of the webinar that you can watch any time you like.
Follow along during a spirited and informative panel discussion on Coronavirus’ effects on faith-based giving and how your church can survive and thrive during the pandemic with our esteemed presenters:
- David King of the Lake Institute on Faith & Giving
- Vashti Murphy McKenzie, Presiding Bishop, 10th Episcopal District African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Wale Mafolasire, Founder & CEO, Givelify
- Juana Veliz, Director of Strategic Planning, Givelify
- Ken Garfield, (moderator), noted author and editor
Watch the Panel Discussion
We encourage you to share these valuable resources with friends and colleagues in your faith and nonprofit communities.