Givelify owes a great deal of our rapid growth to old-fashioned word-of-mouth. But to continue expanding our operations and bringing the simplest, most beautiful giving experience to more people and organizations, we also need to grow our marketing team.
Givelify is seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing to help lead us to new heights of empowering people to put more good into the world.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans/initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets and forecasts
- Plan and oversee demand generation activities including SEO, SEM, website optimization, social media, print collateral, and conference attendance
- Work with executive team to develop and recommend brand positioning and sales strategies to achieve corporate goals
- Constantly monitor data from marketing activities, adjusting strategies and plans based on outcomes
- Prepare quarterly reports of marketing and sales activities to ensure alignment with goals and forecasts
- Lead, inspire, and motivate sales and marketing teams towards achieving personal and corporate objectives
You Need to Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Bachelors in Marketing or similar degree
- 7+ years of leadership in sales and/or marketing senior management role in companies with over $20 Million in revenue
- Experience building and growing sales teams and effective sales processes
- Willingness to dedicate a significant amount of time to traveling
Our Ideal Candidate Will Also Bring
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams by inspiring and motivating
- Experience working with key-influencers in faith-based or non-profit sector
- Uncanny obsession for results
- Fearless, can-do attitude and not afraid to experiment outside the box
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Candidates must be local to the Indianapolis area and available to interview in person. Telecommuting is not available for this position. We are open to providing relocation assistance.