Create a more generous congregation in 2018 by leveraging the church giving trends we’ll tell you about in this free educational webinar!
Think You Know How Your Church Gives? Think Again.
Church Giving Trends to Leverage in 2018
Thursday, December 14, 2017
11AM ET / 8AM PT
Join us to find out what over two million transactions reveal about generosity in the church today.
Join Givelify’s Director of Marketing Julie Perry as she dives into church-giving trends we’ve identified across 2.5 million donations made to over 10,000 churches since 2014. You’ll gain a quick look at how electronic giving has evolved in the last few years, including practical ways to put these trends into action in 2018.
What we’ve discovered by analyzing digital-donation patterns using real data will help you understand the threats facing church contributions today, and, more importantly, how to overcome them.
Here are some questions our data answers:
- When are people giving digitally?
- Which days are the most popular for church giving?
- Does high church attendance result in higher giving?
- Can churches sustain themselves on in-church giving alone?
- Tithes vs offerings: which draws more?
- Will Baby Boomers use electronic personal giving options?
Givelify analysts have answered these and other crucial questions with data culled from over 2.5 million donation transactions totaling more than 200 million dollars. In fact, some of these data points are groundbreaking in ministry.
Join us to:
- Learn how, when, and where church members really give
- Find out how mobile technology is shaping modern donor behavior
- Acquire a new understanding of how to create a more generous congregation
And most importantly, discover how to ignite passionate stewardship in your church by transforming giving into a simple, beautiful experience.
If Thursday, December 14 doesn’t work, register anyway — we’ll send you a link to the recording once it’s ready!