The coming of the New Year is always a time for reflection. It’s always interesting to see what posts people are reading, and it helps us give you the news and information you need.
With that in mind, here are our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2015. Thanks for reading and supporting us.
- Deep Linking Your Church or Nonprofit App to Givelify
Now you can integrate Givelify with your existing app to allow people to donate to your organization. This can be done by Deep Linking.
- Attention Churches: Don’t Implement Online Giving Until You Read This
Preparing to kick off online giving at your church? Want to ensure that you have a smooth launch? Consider this advice before you take that next step.
- 3 Bad Online Giving Habits That Drive Your Members Crazy
How convenient is your church’s online giving system? If you make these mistakes, your members won’t be happy — and you might miss out on their offerings.
- Why Mobile Apps for Churches Will Change Your Life
You know how much effort goes into collecting tithes and offerings. What you may not know is that mobile apps for churches can revolutionize church giving.
- Givelify Mobile Giving App: Your Questions Answered
Do you have a burning question to ask about the Givelify mobile giving app? Our list of Frequently Asked Questions should help!
- How to Prepare Your Church for Mobile Donations
Is your place of worship new to accepting mobile donations? Follow these steps to ensure a successful mobile giving launch at your church.
- Mobile Apps for Churches: Engaging the Smartphone Generation
Want to capture the attention of your smartphone-loving parishioners and increase church giving? Mobile apps for churches are here to help.
- Givelify Appoints New CEO
Givelify announced today the appointment of a new CEO to further develop their growing position as a market leader in mobile donations.
- Mobile Giving Trends for 2015
One thing is for sure: 2015 will be a banner year for mobile. Find out what specific trends are in store for mobile giving.
- Our Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions From Donors
By reading through the answers to the most common questions we receive from donors, you should get a good grasp of how the Givelify giving app works.